- He does not have a high education
- He is a huge fan of chicken
- He dances very well
- His blood type is AB- that is the rarest one, which only 1% of people in the world have
- He is a huge fan of Nickelback
- He does not like pop music
- He loves wearing many bracelets
- He has the smallest shoe size of all the main male characters
- He wears his watch on a right hand
- He loves rock and punk rock music
- He was called gay by Marty Patch, even if he is not
- He can speak German a bit and often says German words
- He can play drums, guitar, and a cajon
- In earlier versions of the book series, his name was wrongly used, and it was Piter
- He is quite a good cooker
- He keeps his home in cleaness
- He hates dirt
- He has long fingers
- He hates webs
- He has the best physical data than all the male characters
- He has always been quite skinny
- He is quite good at psychology
- He is a good rollerskater
- He does not like smoothie
Any collective has its outsiders. The difference is that some can fight against the herd, and some are afraid to make the terrible situation worse.
There's always a choice. You just need to understand which one would be good for you, and which one would help you get closer to your goal.
You can't humiliate a person because of their appearance, talents, tastes, opinion, and just the fact that they're different. That's good they don't want to be like everyone and do aim to be themselves. Be unique.
A human is an individual persona, not a clone that's made by someone and does what they're made to do.
Sadly, we often love someone only for their eternal beauty, though, we don't guess that a heartless demon might be hidden inside the innocent angel.
You can improve your appearance, dress up, do makeup, and get your hair done as much as you want. But if your heart is poisoned with jealousy and evil, no cosmetics can heal it immediately.
|AI Portrait of Peter Rose|