In the past few years, I haven't thought of anyone but my granddaughter... She's the only one I have in this world. Sadly, I lost my son and wife many years ago... And when I think she needs me, it always makes me find the will to keep living for her. I do know I must live for my little girl, who will always need my help and love.The Broken Hearts Story, Chapter 19
- He is a lover of sports
- He never misses a morning workout
- His favorite phrase is "Life is a movement"
- He prefers early marriages
- He did not want Raquelle to be a model
- He is worried because Raquelle does not want to hire bodyguards
- He loves reading
- He is very wise
- He is very smart
- He loves dancing
- He loves meeting his friends
- He was supposed to die the earlier version of the second book and never come back in the future books
- He was kidnapped by Simon in the earlier version of the second book
- His name was Frederico Cameron Tobar in the earlier versions of the books
Love doesn’t always start from friendship and mutual feelings. Sometimes it might be born after you get hatred.
Life is like a lottery: not everyone would be lucky! The one not to get everything loses. The one to be lucky takes everything.
Heroes don’t always do something on their own. They often get help from one or another person. There are things that you would not do if you did not have someone’s help.
A life together consists not only of hugs and kisses. And not only a mutual love. It’s also the ability to give in at times, find compromises and try not to let your disagreements lead to a great problem that might be fatal to you.
Sadly, sometimes money makes a person worse. It's actually a very insidious thing. The more you have, the more you start to think it's not enough for you.
When we pray to God for someone's help and well-being, we always think of close and beloved people. If we ask God to help our close people for too long, our pleases will be heard. And those, who've suffered and wanted something for too long, will surely get the award they're gonna love.
Fighting is not a way to solve a problem. No matter how many slaps you give, and how much you wave your fists, your problem will still be unsolved.
We can argue and prove that we're right as much as we want, but it doesn't always end well.
|AI Portrait of Frederick Cameron|